Ten on Tuesday . . .

So . . . you'll recall that I said I wasn't receiving the weekly email prompts, so I wrote to Carole, the woman behind Ten on Tuesday, to ask if she had stopped doing them.

She was on vacation for two weeks.

:-D

Alrighty then . . .

Today's Ten on Tuesday top is:  10 Things You Miss About Your Home When You're Away.

Many of these things depend upon where I happen to be, but here goes.

  1. My own bed.
  2. My own space.
  3. My routine.
I can't think of 10 things I miss when I'm away!  I do love to travel, and part of its allure is abandoning my everyday life and stepping in to the unknown.  Meeting new people, learning new things, visiting new places (and old places :-) ) - exciting!!

Although I love to travel, I haven't done much of it in the past couple of years - really since the car accident in November 2014.  I went to Cape Cod in January 2014, and again in September 2015, and I went to Kripalu in May of this year to study yoga for a week.  But I haven't been overseas for quite awhile - and believe me I have the itch!

I've stayed closer to home because I'm still recouping from the money spent last year on the construction in my home.  That's keeping me tethered, and will for some time to come, I'm afraid - but I'm hopeful for at least some domestic travel in 2017.  We shall see . . . 


Comments

Popular Posts