What a Day!

This was a great day.  I mean it.  

First, I got up at 6 and got myself out the door so that I got a walk in.  Yay Me!!

Then I went to the oral surgeon for my post-surgical follow up.  It went really well and he said I'm healing well and at this time there is no evidence of the infection any longer.  He said now that the tooth is out, he believes my jaw will have healed back up.  I go back in May to get the post put in for the implant.  

Then I made a stop at the grocery store - one I don't go to much anymore, but I did a pretty good shop.  I was hungry, however, and that's never a great thing to be when you're food shopping . . .  :-D

And then, the House of Representatives voted for a second time on the American Rescue Plan and THEY PASSED IT!!!!!

And THEN, Merrick Garland was approved by the Senate as the country's new Attorney General!!!

This tune just came up . . . 



Comments

Retired Knitter said…
Glad your mouth is healing enough so that you can get an implant. I am sure that will be expensive. Do you have dental insurance? We used to have dental insurance but dropped it when our dentist stopped accepting it. We decided that the cost of the insurance balanced out the cost of the routine care we get - and we would rather pay out of pocket for our excellent dentist then start over with someone else we didn’t know or trust. We have been with our dentist now about 30 years - so long that the practice is now transferred to the son who is also a dentist - and is just like his dad. We are very lucky.
A :-) said…
Elaine - exactly. I will have my current dental coverage until the end of September. It will pay for at least part of the implant and subsequent crown, but my regular dentist (that I've gone to for nearly 20 years) isn't contracted with any insurers so everything is out of network. I found the same thing you did - the cost of (crappy) dental insurance is not worth it since it pretty much equals the cost of the deductible.

Popular Posts