The Sunday Wrap-up . . .

Finished up this sweet baby set for my cousin's daughter - she's due any day, and my cousin is on board to a trip to Budapest this summer to visit them.  She'll be taking this with her  :-)

The sweater is the Bigger Bitty Cardigan, and the hat - which is quite likely the cutest thing I have EVER knit - is the Ethan the Aviator hat.  The little red socks are simple baby socks.  Again - links are Rav links. I made the 6 months size.

I spent the day with my cousin yesterday - it was a quiet birthday.  She's doing well and is in good spirits.  she'll be seeing an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow or hopefully Tuesday at the latest.

There is good news and not so good news on my shoulder - the good news is that I have regained great range of motion in pretty much all directions except the one where you reach behind your back to get your clothes off and on and unhook your bra.  I haven't make ANY progress at all there and I feel sad about that.  Guess we'll see how it goes.

I found something I was looking for the other day . . . I don't know how long these will last on YouTube, so watch 'em quick.

First some fun . . .



And then some love (this is probably my favorite Prince tune)  . . .



Comments

candy said…
Adorable! I love the outfit
Michelle said…
The back bra hook move was the slowest to improve when I had a frozen shoulder, too, but it's fine now. Keep up your courage!
Anonymous said…
Love the baby sweater, hat and socks. Great work!! I envy your ability to get these things done in such a short period of time. Your fingers must fly with the needles!!

I have arthritis in my hands so I understand your concern in dressing. Did you know that you can buy front-closing bras? I bought a couple when I had my breast lumpectomy. They make life so much easier. If you don't have a local lingerie shop that carries the front-closing bra, they are available on-line.

I am constantly surprised at how many celebrity deaths have been announced this year. We're only into April. Sadly we are losing very talented people.

Janice H.
A :-) said…
Thanks Candy :-)

Michelle - I sure hope you are right . . .

Janice - I did know about front hooks - if this doesn't get better soon I will definitely look into one. And I don't think I'm really all that fast a knitter - but I did have a deadline on these so was quite driven to get everything accomplished :-)

Popular Posts