Some News . . .

I'm excited to share that, after a hiatus of a little more than two years, my video podcast, All About African Violets is returning to production!

I started the podcast back in 2012.  This time - for Season 3 - the site has had a facelift, and the social media presence of the podcast has been increased.

Even as I have been down for the count with a relatively serious lung and sinus infection this past week, I've been happy to be working on the show again.  I have some great help with all things digital this time, as well as a professional video editing program.  Both of those things are making everything a LOT easier.

I also have some new equipment to work with and I'm shooting now in HD - which, so far as I can tell, just makes me look older and fatter  :-D  But the picture is great and I think it's going to be wonderful overall.

I posted a short trailer on the All About African Violets website (it's too large to post here).  I hope you'll take a look!



Comments

candy said…
OMG you're back!! I only have one named violet but I will be watching. I'm happy to say the trailer ran without a hitch. I don't know if you remember me telling you I could hardly watch the podcast in the old format, something with my old computer, I guess. Welcome back!
Anonymous said…
Yay!!! I am so glad to hear that you are returning! I look forward to spending time with you on Sunday mornings!

Janice H.
Marge said…
So very glad you're back! I grow Fisherman's Paradise because of you, and love (most)things African Violet. Welcome, welcome back.
A :-) said…
Thank you so much, you guys! Hope you enjoyed the trailer - I'm looking forward to podcasting again :-)
Anonymous said…
So happy you are back!
Linda said…
Congrats! I watched the trailer and thought the "dream sequence" was so clever and funny. :-)

Popular Posts