Um . . .

How on earth was my previous post made in March?!

This is a drive-by, but I wanted you to know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  Here are some highlights of the past few months:
  • Rebooting the podcast took more time and focus than anticipated, but it's going very well and I hope you'll check out the website - it's so much more than it was in its previous incarnation.
  • I had a good time at the national African violet convention in Buffalo, New York at the end of May.
  • Unfortunately, I also got to visit the ER of Buffalo General Hospital while I was at convention.
    • I'm OK now.
  • I have plenty of plant photos to share with you from National!
  • I even have some design photos to share with you from National!
  • My ass is not any smaller than it was in March.  Dammit.   :-S
 I'll be back soon.  Seriously  :-)

Anyone else as anxious to see this as I am?


Comments

Michelle said…
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see another post. ;-)
A :-) said…
LOLOLOL 😂😂😂
Knittinggarden said…
Me! Can't wait for the movie!!!

Popular Posts