247-269:365 Another Catch Up :-)

This is a very busy time of year for me, and although I am shooting photos nearly every day (there is the occasional day where I manage to fall asleep without having taken anything :-S), lately I'm not getting them uploaded in a timely manner.

If you want to track my progress on the 365 Project page, here is the direct link to my photos.

In the mean time, here is another photo montage to catch it up - I recommend you click to biggify. Even so, the mosaic maker chops them off a bit. And for reasons unknown to me, nearly all my JPG photos now have little locks on them in my folders - and lines are appearing . . . I have no idea what's going on with that - So again, if you want to see the photos without the stupid lines in them, head over to the 365 Project.

If anyone happens to know why my photos all have little locks on them and the photos show up with little lines, please share - it just started happening two days . . .

Comments

Popular Posts