A Snow Day in the Making?

We're hearing tell that a nasty storm is headed it's way to us today here in Chicagoland.  Where I live it's supposed to be exceptionally difficult later in the day.  Getting to work won't be a problem, but getting home likely will be . . . I'm considering taking a day of leave to avoid it.  Guess I'll check the news and see how the forecast might have changed from last night's.

In the meantime, here's an Amaryllis update:

Monday:


Tuesday:


Today!  There are actually four buds.  You can see three there in front, but there is also one on the plant in the back.  It may be time for me to turn this again so that these get get equal time in the sun - the one in the back is farther along and it's getting the most sun at the moment.


Comments

candy said…
Did you stay home? I think most of the storm hit Indiana. Power was out everywhere and lots of really wet snow.
A :-) said…
I did. And yes, very heavy wet snow. I lost power only for about a minute - it came right back up.

Popular Posts