You're Gonna Make it After All . . .

Regarding my previous post - I re-read it last night and realized it sounded as though I actually was apologizing for my stand on human rights.

In case there was any doubt:  I do not, and will not apologize for my passion for human rights.  Human rights for ALL.  

Alrighty then.

Well, another piece of my youth has left the planet.  Ask any woman of a certain age who one of her role models was, and the name Mary Tyler Moore will likely show up somewhere in the conversation.

Seriously, who among us hasn't tried tossing their beret in the air?  ;-)

I  kinda think there's going to be a run on black, grey/green and blue yarn, as well as this pattern on Ravelry:  MTM 'Take One' Tam Mary Tyler Moore.

The show's theme is a bright spot of positivity in the dystopian fog I feel like I'm slogging through these days . . .



Comments

Popular Posts