166:365 Green, Green . . .

It's been raining alot here - hence the number of very green photos lately. These are the leaves on one of the trees in front of my house, still wet from the morning's thunderstorm.

I've also been very lax in posting, even though I have been taking photos. Seems like time is compressing on my again lately - that always means that I need to take a look at my calendar and see if I'm doing too much.

This is a quiet weekend for me, and I'm grateful. My dad died when I was two and half, so Father's Day has never held as much meaning for me as it does to most. I will likely spend the day here at home, although I could go out. I have some Netflix, and a number of knitting projects to work on . . . and I think it's going to be a nice day - maybe a nap in the hammock :-)

Comments

Popular Posts