Exciting News!!!

I have exciting news!!!

As you know, I write from time to time on this blog about my African violets.  I am really excited to announce that I am now a podcaster! 

I am producing a weekly video podcast called All About African Violets.  The first episode was released on Sunday, July 1st.  :-)

It is available on Blip TV

It is also available on iTunes where you can subscribe and have it downloaded every week! (that's the preview link - you have to actually get in to iTunes to subscribe to it there).  If you do watch through iTunes and you like the podcast, please take a moment to leave a star rating - that helps me as a podcaster, and it helps make the podcast more visible to others who might be looking for it  :-)

This is a new adventure, and I've had a lot of help along the way - from musician, Ted Yoder, who musically sponsors the show, to KniftyRed who is responsible for the graphic design.  And a huge thanks to my friend, The Proverbial Knitter, who helped me along the path and was exceptionally patient with me while I was freaking out and being all nervous  :-)

I hope you will go and take a look over at All About African Violets - maybe you know someone who is an indoor gardener who might like the show - please feel free to pass along the links!!  :-)

Comments

Fujiyamamama said…
Are there no bounds to your energy!
Awesome!
A :-) said…
Thanks Joan :-) I'm really excited about it!

Popular Posts