42:365 Progress . . .

042_365.021113

This photo was the only one I took yesterday - It's the first shoulder of my St. Brigid.  The yarn is Queensland Kathmandu Aran, which has both cashmere and silk in it - a wonderful yarn to work with. This is the second sweater I've knit with it.

I'm grateful I took this photo early in the day, even though it's not particularly artistic or interesting - I fell on the ice yesterday and ended up spending my evening at urgent care making sure my hand was not fractured. I never got any other shots taken.  
 
It's only a bad sprain - as usual, I am so lucky  :-)  I slipped on some black ice, and when I went down, it was on all fours.  Because my knees and both hands took the fall, the impact was spread through my body.  Had I fallen on just the one hand, I surely would have a fractured bone.  It's a little sore, and I've got a brace and a sling for about a week.  I can do that  :-)

Comments

Michelle said…
I'm SO GLAD it wasn't worse! And WIP photos are great. :-)
Sue said…
Thank goodness there wasnt any broken bones. I think falling over when your older is more scary though. I love the St. Brigid too, cables are my favourite!
A :-) said…
Thanks you guys - I know how lucky I am. The brace and sling are a bit of a pain, but I think I only need then for another few days.

I finished the front of my St. Brigid last night :-) On to the sleeves!

Popular Posts