Who Am I?

I keep finding all these quizzes . . . and so I decided to take them all . . . be afraid. Be very afraid.

First, we have the Jung Typology Test

According to this one, I'm a Provider Guardian: "Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is very fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Highly cooperative themselves, Providers are skilled in maintaining teamwork among their helpers, and are also tireless in their attention to the details of furnishing goods and services. They make excellent chairpersons in charge of social events. They are without peer as masters of ceremonies, able to approach others with ease and confidence, and seemingly aware of what everyone's been doing. And they are outstanding hosts or hostesses, able to remember people's names, usually after one introduction, and always concerned about the needs of their guests, wanting to insure that all are involved and provided for. Providers are extremely sensitive to the feelings of others, which makes them perhaps the most sympathetic of all the types, but which also leaves them rather self-conscious, that is, highly sensitive to what others think of them. Because of this Providers can be crushed by personal criticism, and will work most effectively when given ample appreciation both for themselves personally and for the service they give to others. This is not to say that Providers are afraid to express their own emotional reactions. They are quick to like and dislike-and don't mind saying so-tending to put on a pedestal whatever or whoever they admire, and to come down hard on those people and issues they don't care for. "

Next we have the Knitting Personality Test

According to this one, I'm: the Contented Knitter: "You are to be envied as the happiest of knitters. You knit for the enjoyment of it. Whether it's the satisfaction of making a jumpter for yourself or the pleasure of making a gift for a friend. Knitting is a relaxation. You don't get overly worried abot learning new techniques. You tend to lack confidence in your ability and will often stick to a tried and test patter rather than try something new. Remember that your favorite patterns were new once. Beware of getting stuck in a rut, especially when you knit for other people. . .

Next I thought I'd figure out Who is My Ideal TV Boyfriend

OK - skipping this one . . . it came back with someone and I had no clue who he was . . . this means one of two things: (1) I don't watch this kind of telly, or (2) I'm too old to care. Moving on . . .

Next I headed over to Blogthings

Where I learned that my 1950's name is "Vivian Yvonne," and if I were an Art Movement, I would be Surrealism, which is pretty funny because who knew that my current favorite style of art (really!) implies that I'm high?! :-D

My Pirate Name is:
Iron Anne Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

I had a YaYa name (From Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood). It was Princess Glimmering Moon, but that site seems to be gone now - You'll have to make up your own :-)

What Tarot Card Am I?

This one says I'm the High Priestess
Spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, hidden power. Link between seen and unseen. Balance of positive and negative forces. Receptivity. Unseen guidance. A young woman sits on a throne holding a scroll labeled "Tora" meaning "law." On her breast is the sign of the meeting of heaven and earth, the Maltese cross. Her crown is the full orb supported by horns, the crown ofthe Mother Goddess Isis, who rules all things changeable, shown by the moon at her feet. Her power, upon which her throne rests, derives from the creative principle of duality, shown by the two pillars of light and darkness. To those who know and love her she dispenses the sweet fruit of the world itself, symbolized by the pomegranites.

This one says I'm the Empress (couldn't get the HTML to work here either - sorry)
Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.

I'm thinking that's enough for tonight. I'm quizzed out!

Have Fun!

Comments

Michelle said…
Interesting; I'm a Protector Guardian. And I wouldn't touch a tarot card with a ten-foot pole!

Popular Posts