Knit and Run . . .

It's a knit and run kind of day here - not much to say, but lot's to show, and I have to be in Rosemont in two hours - and it takes an hour to get there - and I'm still in my jams with serious bed head :-) So - short and sweet, but here's the scoop.

First - The Armoire (!)


It came last Saturday and I'm embarrassed to say that although it's not crammed full, all the yarn in the house does NOT fit . . . but it totally totally rocks and it's perfect in my sunroom/studio.


Second - The Dangerous Deck


. . . will soon be no more, so lets have a moment of silence for those rotted holes, the moss and the plywood to keep people from falling through - the new one will be wonderful and look much the same, with the addition of a screened gazebo where the octagon is now, and all made of composite so it will be maintenance-free.
That plywood is covering a multitude of sins . . . you can see one of the holes there on the right.

And Third


Here's a little weaving I started last night :-)


p.s. I don't know why the centered photos won't biggify (so I made them bigger), but the left and right ones will :-)

Comments

Michelle said…
You have a lovely backyard, and you are going to enjoy it immensely from your new deck and screened-in gazebo! Wish I was closer so I could come for a deck-warming potluck!

Popular Posts