Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Karen at The Knitting Patch to play in a meme . . . never did one of these before, but here goes :-)

The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. :-)

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Wow - I had just met my now ex-husband. I was working as a technical analyst for a management consulting firm that provided consulting services to the legal profession, and playing my bagpipes way more than I do now :-S.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order? Well, the day is nearly over, but I can tell you what my list was - pump up the bike tires, load up the car and take stuff over to the Second Chance Shop and drop it off, go over to the apartment I am selling and do some final prep, walk the labyrinth at a local church, have my weekly Artist's Way conference call with the Argyll Sisters. I managed to accomplish them all, although the front tire of the bike popped about 15 minutes after I pumped it up :-( I guess I need a new inner tube.

3. Snacks I enjoy. Pocorn! Fresh fruit, protein (I'm really indoctrinated into the Weight Watchers' CORE food list, aren't I?!) - and if there are points available, I really like cheese. Did I mention popcorn?!

4. Places I've lived- a high-rise condo building in Illinois, a house in California, an apartment in Colorado, and an attic apartment in Germany.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Wow - what wouldn't I do? :-)

Here are the six people I'm tagging - Michelle at Boulderneigh, Jamie at The Yarn Snob, Kris at Knifty Red, Sophia at Yarn Over Manhattan, Janice at Willow Way Knitting, and Linda the Chicken Lady at A Windy City Gal. I hope they'll play :-)

Comments

Popular Posts