Weekend, Do What You Wanna Do . . .

Just a word of thanks - thank you for your comments and encouragement during this past week - not just here, but in emails and Ravelry PMs and posts. Thank you all so very much :-) And a special shout out to Miss Mac: Thank you for your typing - it was fab, Baby! You made my day :-)

The hand is looking pretty good! I can write again without too much discomfort, and the swelling is nearly gone. The new antibiotic is whipping me but good - I'm wiped out by the end of the day, but I'm hanging in there. More importantly, these cicada-sized pills appear to be whipping the infection, and my hand is starting to itch - the age old sign of something healing up. It's all good. :-)

In other happy news of the day - my Dishrag Tag Team, the Rag-Taggers, came in second place in the Dishrag Tag race!!! Woo Hoo!!! We get presents! :-D This was a very fun game and I would do it again next year - preferably with the same team, the Rag-Taggers rocked hard!!

Have a great weekend - I plan to - and hopefully there will be some posts with photos here again soon!

:-)

p.s. Yes, Michelle, Walgreens really is my favorite store. It's a long story . . . ;-)

Comments

Knitterary said…
I'm glad to hear it's healing. :)
Knittinggarden said…
Congratulations on second place in Dishrag Tag! My former teammate from last year was on the winning team, so I can live vicariously through you two. Our box is on the home stretch now.

Glad your hand is healing up. My mom recently had a similar thing happen when her cat scratched her leg and the infection spread to her knee in no time flat. Not pretty.

Popular Posts