Ten on Tuesday . . . a Day Late

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is:  10 Things I would Do with an Extra Hour in the Day.
  1. Sleep more
  2. Read more
  3. Get some bead embroidery going again
  4. Cook more
  5. Knit more
  6. Make music again . . .
  7. Walk more
  8. Re-pot the violets (OMG they are only just holding on . . .)
  9. Laugh more
  10. Did I mention sleep more???  ;-)
A fine list!

Yeah, so I had that all ready to go for yesterday, but I've been having bizarre computer problems with my desktop computer at home.  It's one of the reasons I haven't been posting as regularly as usual.

I suppose I should consider myself lucky - my computer is at least seven, and probably it's nine years old.  I can't actually remember when I got it.  That's how old it is  :-D  I do have an external hard drive, and tonight's mission is to start moving files on to that drive.  It has more than a terrabyte of storage, so I think my entire hard drive should fit on it with no problem.

I've been meaning to clean up all the photos on my hard drive.  They take up the most space (although the hard drive is not full).  I bought the external drive to store my podcast episodes - so they are all there and off my desktop.  It looks like tonight will be the beginning of sorting things out and shifting things over.

We're due an update on the Amaryllis - and once I can get the computer to stay functional I will post one.

I'm headed into a major organizing phase . . .  :-)


Comments

Popular Posts