It's Christmas Eve . . .

I'm just waiting for my shirt to dry and then I'll be off to my cousin's for a quick visit.  Tomorrow I'll go to another cousin's for Christmas dinner. 

It started snowing this morning and has continued throughout the day.  I'm waiting for it to stop before I head out to shovel.  The lack of snow lulled me into a false sense of security - I have neglected to get gas for the snowblower.  I'll check and see if there's any leftover from last season and go from there.  It certainly won't kill me to shovel a bit - and it warms up by the end of the week, it will melt . . .  ;-)

Weight Watchers is going well.  I really, really like Freestyle.  Since I started on December 7th, I'm down 10 pounds.  This is great and very quick.  I don't know that the rest of the journey will go as quickly, but however it goes, is how it goes  :-)  There were quite a few people at my meeting this morning - more than I thought would be there! 

Next Sunday is another "Eve," so it will likely be a similar situation.  And then it will be the first of the year and the meeting rooms will be swamped with everyone and their New Year's resolutions.  I'm glad I started again when I did. 

I hope you can celebrate with family today and tomorrow - family of origin or family of choice  :-)


Comments

Michelle said…
Merry Christmas, my friend!

Popular Posts