Once More, With Feeling . . .

I rejoined Weight Watchers a couple of days ago.  The new program starts this week.  My food week starts tomorrow. 

I know that I've always done better with some structure - and doing it on my own doesn't seem to be working for me.  I'm miserable. So, after an absence of two years, I'll start again.  The new program is called Freestyle.  It's still based on the SmartPoints system that I found so restrictive, but now there is a substantial list of zero-point foods that includes all fish and eggs.  I might be back to being an ovo-pescetarian after all  ;-)  It seems far more flexible, so I'm in online at first, and maybe back in a meeting room as I go along.  I'll see how it goes.

More info as the story unfolds . . .

Something to put on in the background of your day.


Comments

candy said…
The music is beautiful

Popular Posts