Technical Difficulties

I don't know what's up with Comcast, but I'm about ready to switch over to AT&T.  I have not had reliable Internet since last Friday - it was intermittent on Saturday, and then gone ever since, until about an hour ago.

Just a quick update - it was a rough week with food and pain - and using food to try to sooth some of the pain.  In addition, I had more auto issues - with another repair close to two grand - haven't actually pulled the trigger on it yet, but it's most likely that I will be getting it fixed rather than getting a new one.

In the good news category - I started taking my anti-inflammatory again yesterday.  I have no idea how it works, I'm just glad it does - and glad it works so quickly.  Woke up with pain-free knees and leg bones for the first time since the doc had me stop it a few months ago.  He agreed that I could go back on it.  Yay, oh yay, oh YAY!

And, even with a week with no cardio (took a break to see if my knees/legs just needed a rest - um, no, that didn't work . . . ) and using food for other than fuel, I was still down .4 today at WW.  I am VERY grateful for that.  Seriously.

:-)

Comments

Linda said…
You can check out the AT&T Uverse at my house this Saturday. :-) Wait on the car if you can...maybe it is time to replace it after all.

Popular Posts