WW Week 14

It's not like I was doing all that much yesterday - but I forgot to post my update here.

One of my goals last week was to get my steps back up to at least 10,000 at least five of the seven days.  I made it.  Yay Me!!  I also shoveled a LOT of snow last week.  Heavy, wet snow that the snowblower mostly couldn't handle - that gave me way more APs than a normal week would garner me.  So, I got a lot more exercise than normal, and I have to say that I feel a LOT better for it.  So this week I am going for the same 10,000/5 day goal, and will see what else I can do to up my exercise.  I'm thinking about the Original Buns of Steel, which, if you remember it from the 80s, is now available on DVD.  One of my friends, Knitterary, has been doing it (I turned her on to it) and I hadn't thought about it in some time . . . it's on my list for this week.  Cross your fingers   :-D

After playing around with little ups/downs the past few weeks, I had a good loss this week, and I think it's because I was able to get my exercise up.  There was a very nice dinner out, so that bumped me over on my WPs.  It was absolutely worth it.  :-)

Oh, and I was able to plank this morning for 60 seconds (2 times - knee/shoulder planks) which is great for me.  Just thought I'd share that  :-D

Here's the check in:

Weight:  -2.8
Daily Points:  31
Weekly Points:  49 (ate 63)
Activity Points:  20 (ate 20)

Comments

Ely said…
Buns of Steel is a blast from the past! I never tried it out for myself, since I was a kid in the 80s, but I remember the popularity. I look forward to reading about your use of the DVD, and results.

Sounds like a positive week- yeah you!

Popular Posts