Camaraderie . . .

I am thankful for the group I moderate on Ravelry. 

I formed this group after a group I had been a co-moderator of folded last January.  I wasn't sure my new group would work without a specific focus, but it has worked, and the group of knitters there is supportive and inclusive and positive.  We all just pretty much knit what we want at all times and share our progress with each other.  I'm so thankful it worked.  I started it as a six-month experiment because I wasn't sure no-focus would remain vital.  It has  :-)  Yay!

I don't know why this is in my head.  I grew up watching reruns of Kukla, Fran and Ollie, and Burr Tillstrom did an artist-in-residence program at the college where I did most of my undergrad studies, so thought I'd share the innocence and magic of Burr Tillstrom's puppets with you today  :-)


Comments

Popular Posts