A Day of One's Own . . .

It's Samhain - time for a new look around this joint!

Somehow I knew instinctively that it was NaBloPoMo and I have been posting daily already.  I just signed up at Blissful Lemon - I hope I'm not too late!  If I am, it won't stop me from posting daily this month, because it's National Blog Posting Month!  I've participated in this in some way for a couple of years now.

My posts are not always long - clearly, sometimes they are just about what I'm grateful for on any given day, but getting stuff down on the page is always helpful for me somehow, no matter if it's Morning Pages, or a blog post.

This is the first Saturday that's been my own for well over a month.  October was just ridiculous - and seriously, it's not even like I'm that popular  :-D  So, today, this is very much what I am grateful for: a day of my own.

There will be list-making!  Yay!  There will will be list-crossing-off-of-stuff!  Yay!  There will be Netflix!  Woo Hoo!  And there will be Tai Chi!  In the park!  This morning!  Yay!  There will also be water-drinking (my kidneys are already thanking me), and knitting!  Yay!  I'm going to clean out the garage!  Yay?!  :-D 

Most importantly however, there will be time for me to do whatever I might want to do.  This is a very good thing indeed, because, with a nod to Virginia Woolf, everyone needs a day of one's own, and this autumn day is mine . . .



Comments

Popular Posts