Tuesday, March 26, 2013

85:365 St. Brigid

085_365.032613


It's DONE!!!!! The color is not true - I fooled with it to color-correct as best as I could, but this is a deep navy, which is very hard to photograph at the best of times.

I cast this on initially on February 1, 2009 with some of my SnB gang.  I started the larger size and realized about half way up the back that it was going to be far too large.  I frogged and started again on the smaller size, and got about back to where I had been.

And then I got side-tracked.

This is the best shot I could get of it indoors at night, and, as mentioned, the color is not perfect.  It fits me perfectly.

Yay!!!!

6 comments:

PJS said...

Beautiful work, gorgeous color, congrats!

A :-) said...

Thank you :-)

Auntea said...

Oh A this is absolutely stunning! Now we need a photo of you wearing it. You must feel awesome now that it's done.

Kristyn McCain said...

That is awesome! Cannot wait to see you wearing it.

A :-) said...

Ellie - thanks so much. I'm wearing it today like a coat :-D

A :-) said...

Kristyn - thank you!! I'll have to find someone to take my photo :-)