Let's Get Cracking!

I took a day off today.  I have seriously enjoyed two 3-day weekend in a row, but I decided 4 was better than 3 and went ahead and used my first day of leave in 2016 for today.  And baby, I have my work cut out for me.  Somehow weekend equates to not doing all that much for me most of the time.  But today is a work day where I just don't happen to be at work.

I managed to get all the Christmas stuff into one location.  The living room.


That's on the list.

And the kitchen bar looks like this again . . .


I have other stuff on the list, too.  There is shredding to do.  And my recumbent bike to clean up and get resettled near the telly in the basement again - guess I was never able to sell it for a reason :-)  Oh - and thank you notes.  I've been trying to write them since the day after Christmas . . .  they are definitely on the list today, as is yoga and getting my tax papers in order.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

In the mean time, here is yesterday's Amaryllis:

And here is today's:


Comments

Popular Posts