Close . . .

If you click on the photo, it should biggify. You can see there is still a huge stack of filing to sort and file, and there are still two stacks of books on the floor, but by and large we got an amazing amount of work accomplished. I mean I even cleaned out my desk drawers!

What a day . . . my cousin, ME, arrived at 9, and we worked like mad. So much stuff out - and not just from the office - the guest room closet, the hall closet, even some stuff from the basement.

The guest room is still staging a lot of stuff, and I'm just too tired to go in there and take another photo. There is a LOT of yarn . . .

We filled up the car - that's ME in Hollywood mode :-D I have a full size Mercury Sable Station wagon. We dropped the back seat and - obviously - filled it up.

Even though the Salvation Army store is not open on Sundays, there is usually someone there accepting donations. We left the house around 2 or 2:30, and headed over there, unloaded, went to Wendy's because we were starving, and then went to Target, where I got three Rubbermaid Roughnecks for yarn (this is bothersome. I'm going to pull everything out of the second armoire (the one in the guest room) and see if I can't get more stuff in there . . . And then a quick stop at Office Depot for magazine holders and a new tray for my desk drawer.

I'm wiped. My heels were really tired and sore by the time we left Office Depot. I took an anti-inflammatory as soon as I got home. We got back around 5, and ME took her leave. I've spent the last three hours putting stuff back together in here. I'm pretty damn close. I would like to sort the filing and get that taken care of, but I think it's going to wait for another day. However, there is still plenty to keep me busy - you should see the pile to shred . . .

Comments

Michelle said…
That's got to feel GOOD.... :-) But where's the list of yarn to shop from?
Linda said…
When does ME come over to do my house? I really need to clean my office, too...and my basement...and my garage... ;-)
Lynn said…
The room looks great! I love how you've displayed your ribbons. I might have to steal that idea. :)
Knitterary said…
Very impressive! The pictures are great motivation for me to clean my office, too. :)
A :-) said…
Thanks everyone! It was quite an effort, and it looks like I'm going to continue on Saturday with the guest room :-)

Popular Posts