On a Roll . . .




Filing done and magnets downsized . . .












Closet functional and magazines filed . . .













No more books on the floor. . .

Enough books were downsized from the kitchen that the spinning and beading books fit on part of a shelf out there (closer to my wheels), and the rest of the books and journals fit here where they have always lived.

As you can see, I've managed to keep it nice in here for a WEEK. I cannot tell you how awesome that is :-)

I'm tackling the bathroom drawers next . . . Well, I'm giving them a good start :-)

Comments

Michelle said…
I think you are on an awesome roll!

Today I went to the post office to pick up a package I was notified about last Friday. On my way home I got our mail (the mailbox is at the end of our lane, and mail hadn't been delivered when I left), and there was another package slip - for a package from you! Now WHY didn't the clerk give me BOTH my packages??? And no, I didn't turn around and make another half-hour round trip to the post office.... :-(
A :-) said…
Shoot! It was probably still on the truck and not back at the station yet. Go tomorrow ;-)
Michelle said…
Can't; will be running the MIL to the airport and giving a dressage lesson tomorrow. And it HAD to be at the P.O.; our rural route carrier doesn't even bring our packages out with her because we have a gate and she won't get out of her car!

Popular Posts