Onward . . .

Sometimes things get worse before they get better . . .


The color is seriously whack on this, but that's all the yarn that was in the armoire, out on the floor . . .







And really - Michelle says these Space bags work . . .





I have my doubts.







Check back for the update!

P.S. Apparently the link I put in for my destash didn't work.
So: Click Here. This is a Ravelry link so you have to be logged in to Ravelry to access it. I'm thinking that there will likely be even more . . . we'll see how the day goes.

Comments

Michelle said…
Yep, the new link works -- although I'd already checked your destash on my own and saw MORE superwash fiber plus some yarn I liked! The fact that you've likely already shipped what I've paid for kept me from spending even more....

So, did the space bags work??? Come on, I KNOW they do!

Popular Posts