Here We Go . . .

I got the first Advent email from d365 this morning.  I signed up to get their daily devotionals for Advent and for Lent.  For Advent it's called Following the Star.  I like it.  It's a nice way to center and start my day.

I am so grateful for this 4-day weekend as we head into what can often be the craziness of Christmas.  I don't have a lot of holiday plans in place at the moment, but you know how things come up, particularly in December  :-)

There are three days left in NaBloPoMo.  It's been an excellent exercise for me and I'm very glad that I've taken part for the first time.

I motivated and went with my cousin over to the club for a great stretch class this morning (I'm  back in my jams already  :-D).  She had already been out shopping!  Every year she goes to the Home Depot for their door buster 99 cent poinsettias.  She got 15 for her house and she always brings me three.  :-D  Here they are!


I put them on a decorative glass platter on my little kitchen table.  They are way festive  :-)  And they're in excellent shape!


Christmastime is here . . .  :-)

This is my favorite Christmas carol -  I really like this guy's cover.  His name is Nathan Drake.  His website is called Reawaken. I like the space where he's singing, and I like the simplicity of his arrangement. 


Comments

Popular Posts