Knitting Content :-D

How about a little knitting content on this blog?  :-D

I haven't forgotten about all the WIPs, and I continue to work through them.  I just finished #16 on the list, the Holidazed socks.


These were a YOSS pattern from December 2014.  I'm really glad that they are done and I didn't take an entire year to finish them.  :-D

They are very thick socks.  The yarn is Socks That Rock Mediumweight, in the Farmhouse colorway.  I like them.

Yesterday I also pulled out The Big Easy Gansey sweater - #8 on the WIP List - and discovered, to my dismay, that I had knit about 3 or 4 inches too far.  I mean, it was going to be a dress if I started the armholes as far up as I had gotten  :-D  Oh well.  Another project that has been sitting for more than a year.  I really hope I have learned my lesson about letting things sit around.  I will be so happy when that list is clear.

On the left is where I started - I took the photo on Wednesday morning for the YOSS Thanksgiving Finish-It-Up Challenge.  The one of the right is where I frogged back to - I'm about to pop in some Sherlock Holmes and curl up in the sunroom with this.  I'd like to at least get back to where I was - this time with the armholes in place  :-D


As always - you can click to biggify any of the photos  :-)

Comments

Popular Posts