If My Sister's Broken . . .

Super Tai Chi class last night.  I'm so grateful for it, and I'm getting close to knowing nearly the whole form.  Yay!!

I head back to work today after a lovely break.  It was exactly what I needed. 

Oh - been meaning to tell you that that nasty mildew smell coming from my dryer was gone pretty much immediately after Mike the Appliance Guy cleaned out the vent earlier this month.  And everything gets dry a LOT faster, too.

This has been a difficult month in many ways, and I'm glad that December starts tomorrow.  NaBloPoMo 2016 ends today, and although I didn't post every single day, I did what I could  :-)

This is a shorter post today.  In closing, I want to share this video with you.  The song is called If My Sister's Broken.  It was written by my friend, Kristin Cotts.  She was just with the water protectors at Standing Rock.  This is important . . .



Comments

Popular Posts