The Sunday Wrap Up . . .

Since I'm posting every day this month, there's really not much to wrap up  :-)  But the Universe wants me to pay attention - it's clearly reminding me:

I am Willing to Change

I am willing to release old, negative beliefs.
They are only thoughts that stand in my way.
My new thoughts are positive and fulfilling.

Last night I drove north to hear the Park Ridge Chorale.  I lived in Park Ridge when I was in high school and I have one close friend from those days - she sings with this group.  She also does a lot of producing for them, and also some arranging.  She was part of a jazz quartet for years and did most of their arrangements, too.  She's an exceptional musician.  We sang together a LOT when we were kids.  It was the Chorale's Cabaret show, so not really much choral music at all, but a lot of fun and I enjoyed it.  The last number was an a cappella version (arranged by my friend for five voices) of the Nylons' Up the Ladder to the Roof

I also enjoyed getting out and actually doing something.  I've been hibernating in the house long enough  :-)

I am thankful for old friends and good music.


Comments

Popular Posts