Random Acts of Kindness . . .

As irritating as it can be, Facebook is actually good for some stuff.  A friend of mine posted this link to a Random Acts of Kindness Christmas Calendar.  It's meant for school-age children, but I think it's just as valuable for adults.  There are a number of interesting links on that blog, but I really like the calendar idea.

Here's a link directly to the calendar download.

There's even a blank template that you can set up on your own for things that might be most meaningful for you.  And if you celebrate holidays other than or in addition to Christmas - there are a ton of black calendar templates that you could customize for Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or any other holiday really  :-)

I'll be sharing plenty of Christmas music here shortly - in the meantime this is one of my favorite Thanksgiving hymns.  I love that it says, in effect, that we are all just as God made us.


I am thankful for Fridays.





Comments

Popular Posts