Wake-Up Calls . . .

It's Thursday, my favorite day of the week  :-)  I think that Thursdays are the best days to start any kind of project.  I think this stems from back in the day when my old Weight Watchers meeting was on Wednesday night and my food week would start on Thursday.  It just always seemed ideal to me  :-)

And so, today (because it's Thursday) I decided to deliberately look through the Power Thought cards rather than choosing randomly, and I've decided to work with just one for at least the next week and probably longer.  I'm feeling the need to not multi-task so much - the need to focus my thoughts and energy.  So . . .
I listen with love to my body's messages.

My body is always working toward optimum health.
My body wants to be whole and healthy.
I cooperate and become healthy, whole, and complete.

I've been working for a few days with Peggy Cappy's Easy Meditation CD.  So far just with the Easy Meditation (there are three on the CD).  I've been trying, with varying degrees of success, throughout my life to learn to meditate.  Seriously, I've probably mentioned this before, but I was trying to learn to meditate back in the late 60's when I was a kid!  I mean, the Beatles were doing it . . . need I say more?  ;-)

And here I am again, all these years later, focusing and breathing, and moving forward.  Yay Me!

I also pulled a small deck of cards (5) from Cheryl Richardson's My Daily Affirmation Cards to keep with me every day.

It's an Adnan Sami kind of day.


I am thankful for wake-up calls.

Comments

Popular Posts