It's Only a Thought . . .

I shuffled the deck this morning and this Power Thought popped out wanting my attention:

It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed

I am not limited by any past thinking.
I choose my thoughts with care I constantly have new insights and new ways of looking at my world.
I am willing to change and grow.

I quickly bought and read another book over the weekend - completely ignoring all the other books in the house  :-D

Michael Goorjian's first book, What Lies Beyond the Stars, was very interesting, and it raises a lot of questions.  And it's quite suspenseful, and I enjoyed it very much.  I wanted to read it because he is the man who directed Wayne Dyer's film, The Shift, and Louise Hay's film, You Can Heal Your Life.  I got the Kindle edition and blasted through it.  A good read for sure!

The World Series is down to one game.  Tonight.  I can't even watch the games - too wild!  I just check the score from time to time  :-D  No matter who wins tonight, both teams have had an amazing season, and I'm really impressed by Kyle Schwarber.  He seems to really be a designated hitter and it's great that the Cubs have been able to play him in that position in the Cleveland games.  And he seems to be a good man, too, and the world needs all the good men it can find.

I am thankful for Sensei Joe.


Comments

Popular Posts