Day 17 - 30-Day Declutter Challenge . . .

 Tonight is the last night of Hanukkah.  My sweetheart, J, is culturally Jewish, and this year, my main Hanukkah present is my own menorah.  It's so, so beautiful and is very much like the Tree of Life that appears in many cultures, but is particularly important in the Celtic world.  This photo is from last night.  I just love it. 

I called today to get an appointment with the oral surgeon.  I'm on for January 18th, and am on their list for a cancellation should one come up between now and next month. 

The decluttering suggestions for today are:

  • Purge medicine cabinet
  • Nightstand & Dresser:  Clear off top and sort through drawers.  Keep only what's needed.

More overlap in the medicine cabinet and dresser, but my nightstand can use a good clear-out - there are three drawers!  You can't tell how dusty this was . . . Ugh!

Here is the top drawer.  I found 15 English pounds in here  :-D

Here's drawer 2.

And drawer 3.  As you can tell, I keep my runes and spiritual card decks in my nightstand.

While not a lot was divested, there were things to put other places, things to toss, and things to donate.  Here are the after photos.  The top is cleared and dusted, with mainly the things I try to use nightly on my nails and feet out on top.

This is drawer 2


And here's the bottom drawer!

So, again, while not a lot was divested, enough was to make a difference, and I was able to clean things up and put things away neatly!  Yay Me!!  :-D  

Here's amaryllis 1, making progress!!

And here's amaryllis 2!

This is the last of the three childhood cartoons that flood me with nostalgia.

If you're not from Chicago you probably won't care, but if you want to learn a little more info on these three cartoons, this guy talks all about them - and at least you'll find out why Santa in Hardrock - Coco - and Joe looks Asian.  :-) 



Comments

Popular Posts