Day 19 - 30-Day Declutter Challenge . . .

The suggestions for today are:

  • Clear off kitchen counters
  • Office & Desk: File away paperwork, shred papers, sort supplies and organize.

I started in the kitchen and I paid special attention to the cooktop because it was really, really gross.  Ugh!  And seriously.  This bar was clean two days ago.  I really don't know how it happens that things just seem to accumulate there . . .

Here is the after shot.  The canned goods on the counter are the ones I left out where I could see them so I would use them up.  I have made some progress on this.

Next was my desk/office.  I worked on my office about six weeks ago and made substantial progress, but the top drawer of my desk was a mess.  Here are the before/after photos.  I got rid of a TON of writing utensils and there are still this many . . .

Here is how my desk started out this morning.

And, unfortunately, it looks WORSE tonight!

The additional papers there all have to do with Social Security and Medicare.  They were some of the papers that used to be stuffed into the top drawer, but I'm going to need them and I think I need a file for them, so I will deal with them tomorrow.

I will also share amaryllis shots tomorrow.  I'm beat and it's later than usual for me.

My dear friend, C, gave me this CD one year for Christmas I don't even know how many years ago and it's still one of my very favorites.  Tower Brass is here in Chicagoland, based out of Fourth Presbyterian Church on Michigan Avenue.  








x

Comments

Popular Posts