Forty-Five in a Row . . .

Forty-five days of a daily post.  I didn't think it could be done.

And yet, here I am, posting.  I think I'm running out of things to talk about - a fact which, I am sure, is making anyone who knows me in real life laugh out loud.  I'm kinda feeling like I have to keep going now - like the sky will fall if I stop  :-D

I'm hanging in with Weight Watchers' new Beyond the Scale even though their technology is still FUBAR.  I'm struggling to find the best way to manage the new program, however.  I've been leaning back toward more of an ovo-pescetarian way of eating, but I've been using cheese far more liberally than in the past.  Cheese is one of the things that has gone up in points, and I've been moaning about raisins sky rocketing in points for two days now  :-D  I'll get over both of these things.

More concerning to me is that I've been hungry every day, and for the past two days have been experiencing some light headedness (is that even a word?).  I've had low blood pressure most of my life - but my BP is not low at the moment.  It's been working its way back down from the asthma-related spike I had this summer (although the machine at the Jewel said it was back up again about a week ago).  In any case, I don't think it's back in its normal 110/70 range at the moment, so for me to be nearly blacking out shortly after standing and walking out of my office is a little unnerving, but I think I just need to pay attention and wait a moment upon standing before I zip out of my office.

Been pounding away on one of the sweaters from the WIP list.  The Big Easy Gansey.  The front is done and I picked the stitches back up for the back this morning.  I knit inside out when knitting in the round, so sort of look in the middle to see the front  :-)


 I was reminded just now that I can take the tripod shoe off of the bottom of my camera because the podcast is over and the tripod has been put away.  That shoe's been on the bottom of my camera for years I think.

And, I put a little pork loin roast in my very clean oven about a half an hour ago.  Dinner should be ready soon  :-)

Comments

candy said…
I would be concerned about the dizziness, especially since you almost blacked out. Maybe better monitoring of your BP? Or is your blood sugar very low?

Popular Posts