It's Christmas . . .

The watching and waiting is over.  Christmas is here!  I'm up and getting going this morning - had a special once-a-year breakfast . . . biscuits and bacon may or may not have been consumed  ;-)

I think the Amaryllis is liking the Eastern exposure  :-)



There are presents under my tree, and family waiting for an afternoon of fun and laughter - as well as, I'm sure, an array of once-a-year treats and yummy food.

I've had plenty of years where Christmas felt like "just another day," so if you are feeling that way today, know that you are thought of with kindness and gratitude.  I wish you love and peace - and I hope you might be surprised by joy today.

I stumbled across this yesterday.  Seemed appropriate.


Thank you for reading my blog.

Merry Christmas  :-)

Comments

Ely said…
Merry Christmas! and I hope you had a fab day. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts