Ten on Tuesday and General This and That. . .

Yesterday was the Winter Solstice - you know what that means, don't you?  Summer's coming!  :-D

I meant to post yesterday, but perhaps it's time for me to ease up a little.  We'll see  :-)

This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is:  Things You Look Forward to Doing After the Holiday Rush

This year, these are the things I'm looking forward to in the coming days:

  1. Sleeping in and at least one day at home in my jams
  2. Getting my office back in shape (it's close!)
  3. Getting a large donation ready to take to the Second Chance Shop
  4. Getting some house plants repotted
  5. Shredded a massive amount of paper (really - I need this stuff gone!)
  6. Reading in peace
  7. Knitting on some lingering projects
  8. Catching up on the DVR
  9. Getting started on the boxes still left in the basement (it's time!)
  10. Moving forward in to the New Year
Whether or not I accomplish them all or not remains to be seen  :-)

Parts of this are hard to watch, and yet I hope you will - and that you will share its message of and wish for peace . . .


Comments

Michelle said…
What a beautiful song and sentiment!

Popular Posts